The South Asian Chapter of American College of Clinical Pharmacology’s purpose is to advance human health by extending the frontiers of Clinical Pharmacology through strategic initiatives, partnerships, collaborations, and alliances.
- Foster the education and training of Clinical Pharmacology in the South Asia region.
- Strive to improve health by developing and optimizing therapeutics.
- To advance clinical pharmacology and pharmacotherapy through support and promotion of research, training, and education.
- To promote innovative science, develops successful models of practice, and disseminates new knowledge to advance pharmacotherapy and patient care.
- Provide leadership with team science approach through interdisciplinary education, which will help generation, integration and translation of scientific knowledge to optimize research, development and utilization of medication for the benefit of the human kind.
- Promotes leadership, professional development, advocacy, and resources that enable clinical pharmacologist to achieve excellence in practice, research, and education.