HOW TO APPLY
Membership of ACCP, USA automatically affiliates you with the SAC-ACCP chapter. There are 3 categories of membership.
1. Fellow : A Fellow is the highest category of membership granted by the College and, as such, is awarded to those with exemplary credentials and dedication to the betterment of the discipline. Requirements for Fellowship are as follows :
- Individuals who have earned a Doctoral degree in any of the healthcare professions or in any one of the biomedical/pharmaceutical sciences.
- At least five (5) years of experience beyond postdoctoral training in basic or clinical pharmacology.
- Evidence of meritorious work which is acceptable to the Credentials Committee and the Board of Regents.
- All applicants for Fellowship must be supported by two (2) letters of recommendation from current ACCP Fellows of the College.
- At least two (2) criteria from the following list:
- A minimum of five (5) publications in peer-reviewed journals in the past five (5) years.
- Three (3) years as an actively participating and constructive Member of ACCP.
- National or international recognition or awards in clinical pharmacology, excluding trainee awards.
- Board certification from the American Board of Clinical Pharmacology. Annual Dues for a Fellow are $300, which includes online subscriptions to The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
2. Member : A Member of ACCP is a healthcare professional with the following :
- Individuals who have earned a Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral degree in any of the healthcare professions, or in any one of the biomedical/pharmaceutical sciences, or its equivalent.
- The candidate must submit evidence of a substantial activity in teaching, research, or patient care with continuing interest in clinical pharmacology to ACCP for review of the application documents and acceptance or rejection of the application. Annual Dues for a Member are $225, which includes online subscriptions to The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
3. Student Member : Student Members are those who are :
- Pursuing a predoctoral or postdoctoral degree (MD, PhD, PharmD, DDS, DO) and who have an interest in clinical pharmacology and therapeutics.
- Candidates for this class of membership will provide to ACCP documentation of their status as a Student or Trainee, as partof the application process for this class of membership.
Please note : Student Members shall have no voting privileges and eligibility for this membership category shall end the year that the desired degree is obtained. Annual Dues for a Student Member are $50, which includes online subscriptions to The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
To become an ACCP Member or wishing to upgrade to a new membership category must complete a new application and provide a current CV. Applicants wishing to upgrade to Fellow must also provide two letters of recommendation from current ACCP Fellows. All documents should be submitted to MemberApps@ACCP1.org.