- Post Doctoral Research Associate, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
- Dr. Manoj Jadhav is involved in conducting observational, interventional, prospective and retrospective clinical studies in cardiovascular disease patients.
- Worked as a post-doctoral associate in the Department of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, University of Florida, FL, USA.
- Earlier worked as an Assistant Professor, at the Department of Infectious Diseases, KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- His research also focused on vector borne diseases, e.g. dengue fever, role of P-glycoprotein efflux transporters for inhaled corticosteroids in in-vitro, in-vivo model systems, randomized controlled clinical trials for HIV/AIDS, and cancer patients.
- He had extensive experience of development and evaluation of long circulating liposomes for amphotericin B, transdermal drug delivery systems for carvedilol, animal studies, scinti-kinetic studies in rodents and PK studies in humans.
- He is recipient of Prof. M. L. Khorana Memorial Prize by the Indian Pharmaceutical Society, Gold Medal from University of Delhi.
- He has published his research in national and international peer reviewed journals. He also contributes as a reviewer to various international research journals.
- He is founder member of South Asian Chapter American College of Clinical Pharmacology.
- Serves as the Chair of the Student Outreach Committee of the same since its inception and for his contribution to this chapter he was recognized as the Fellow of the American College of Clinical Pharmacology, USA.