- Team Lead-Drug Safety at Sciformix Technologies Pvt.Ltd., Pune.
- Assistant Professor at the Infectious Diseases Department of Maharashtra University of Health Sciences at KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- Doctorate in the pharmacovigilance area with the dissertation topic as “Development of pharmacovigilance programme for ADR monitoring in HIV / AIDS and Diabetes” under the guidance of Dr.Nilima Kshirsagar and Dr.Pratima Tatke.
- Masters in pharmacy (Quality assurance) from SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
- She has undergone an online training for “Data entry into Vigiflow” and certified for causality assessment and data entry into the Vigiflow database of WHOs Uppsala Monitoring Center, Sweden.
- Actively contributed in preparing and testing the training material of Pharmacovigilance for miltefosine in visceral leishmaniasis in the form of educational DVD and a book for the Kala-Azar elimination program of India, Nepal and Bangladesh.
- Involved in different WHO projects like preparation of training manual for AEFI assessment.
- She has 9 publications and also won several awards in paper presentations.
Areas of interest
- Pharmacovigilance and drug safety.