- Post Doctoral Research Associate, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, College of Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, USA.
- Prashant Kadam, associated with South Asian Chapter of American College of Clinical Pharmacology (SAC-ACCP) since 2007.
- During the training period in Department of Clinical Pharmacology, KEM Hospital, Mumbai, India, was trained in basic conduct of Clinical Trials, pharmacokinetic studies and basic laboratory method developments.
- Receiver of the three awards for presentations of research work conducted at the institution and also received Lady Tata Scholarship for Postgraduate research.
- The recipient of best thesis award for postgraduate thesis at KEM Hospital, under the guidance of Dr. Nilima Kshirsagar, Former Director of Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital.
- He has 4 publications till date (3 original and 1 review article). He has also attended and received basic training in Laboratory method development, good clinical laboratory practices (GCLP), scientific writing and Pharmacokinetic modeling.